Sunday, March 22, 2009

New Phone!

No one ever checks this thing.


Say hello to Tommy Gun! (after the Clash song, not the actual gun. Mom didn't know, just wanted to make that clear).




You can't really tell but it has a cute blue Winnie the Pooh background. And the ring tone is "Train in Vain" by the Clash. I also bought "Scar Tissue" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers (both are "real" tones and sound very good). My phone is totally pimped out. It's awesome :)


I watched "Emma" with my Mom tonight! ...and slept through the last 3rd of the movie...fail. But she said she didn't mind. And I know how it ends anyway. I'm still a sucker for those types of movies. We rented "Emma" along with two others ("A Philadelphia Story" and "...Better Off Dead") but we just bought "Sense and Sensibility" and watched it last week, so we're so on a role. :)

3 comments:

Lauren and Marissa said...

i love "Emma" !
and btw, your phone is awesome. :)

Rowan said...

my friend has the same exact phone

Steph said...

I like your phone. Sounds like movie madness over there! Tell me how you like Philadelphia Story. Jon and I really like that movie :)