Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring?

I hope Springness will get here soon, because I am ready for warm weather and more happiness. And better days, Coldplay, Pushing Daisies maybe on DVD? (We can only hope).

So my week has been crappy. Life is always filled with ups and downs, but I seem to have this cool little ability to dwell on the downs more than the ups lately and its gonna come and get me soon in very not good ways.

Dennis is dead, which most have already heard about, so boo for that.

Still no Warpaint EP available through their MySpace. :( Must be patient. But I've been keeping tabs on what they've been up to, and they're doing really well and keeping busy, so who can blame them?

I'm reading a new book for my English Short Story Class, The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in Heaven by Sherman Alexie, you guessed it, a collection of short stories. and by "reading" I mean I'm suppost to be reading it (I'll no doubt start this weekend).

And I've decided if I could be like any other culture, I so want to be British. :)

No comments: