Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm Dumb

College is great. No worries. I am tired. But working in the learning sense makes me feel happy. And one day late Happy Birthday to Steph!!!

I am currently reading two books. "Looking For Alaska" by John Green. (Nerdfighters!) And "A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Geinus" by Dave Eggers. Both so far are a treat. I am super impressed with John's handy work in particular. I must go work on homework now. And as always, the Chili Peppers rock my socks. Take that as you will.

4 comments:

Jon Alston said...

see college isn't so bad. It gets better and harder, I don't know how that is, but that's what happens. At least your first semester is going well.

And I agree with you about John. He is an amazing author, I don't know how he does so well with words when he sucked at school so much as a kid. He is awesome!

lilbailey said...

John sucked at school as a kid? Baking Powder? Exqueeze me?

Steph said...

I'm glad you are liking college! :) Thank you for the birthday wishes. um.... go labor day!

Steph said...

I like that you put RHCP on your blog title. And I like the picture of the girl on the beach with the umbrella. it's finally starting to feel like fall outside!!!!!