Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Better Moods and CDs

Alright, well I'm feeling a bit better since I wrote that post. I dunno, I can get discouraged pretty easily, which is definatly one of my weaknesses. I'm not really that confident, though the way I can sometimes doup people about that is an amazing thing in of itself. *sigh* I'll I can say is that life is full of the tiniest, tinyist ebbs and flows, and I seem to take a ride on them all the freakin' time.

On a note, I love painting and art, and bright colors. And the ocean. I love water and the looks of things underwater. I love the green and the natural, though ironically, I hate the dirt part of it. And the strange, weird creepy crawlys. Like last night my foot got bit by a pincher bug who decided to go across the floor and camp out and see if I was tasty.

I feel confident in my switch to art, and I hope all goes well and I fall in love with it even more that I am in love with it at the moment. I really have to stop thinking about all the crap and white noise that goes along with the technicallities of life, and just find something I love and do it. It should only be as simple as that and I can make it that way if I really want to. Its all how you look at it, and I think we needed to be reminded of that, like all the time.

And Institute is Wensday, yay! I must admit I enjoy it, even though 2 hours is quite a length, but I'll have to get used to that, especially since some of my signed up classes are about that length, so I'll need to become reajusted to those long lengths of concentration. And I just purchased two Nirvana CDs ("Nevermind" and "Unplugged in New York") and two Red Hot Chili Peppers CDs (yay!!!) ("By The Way" and "Stadium Arcadium"). I think those will be the last Chili Pepper CDs I'll get, and not because I don't like them, but their other CDs are plainly unneeded. Those two with the other two I currenly own ("Blood Sugar Sex Magik" and "Californication") are truely the pinical Chilis. As for Nirvana, I'm not particularly interested in the darker "In Utero" (and you get the best songs from that album acustically no less on "Unplugged" anyways). I'd like to get this boxed set of theirs ("With The Lights Out" a need) and a CDs of so-called rares ("Incesticide") simply for the great cover of The Vaselines song "Molly's Lips" but that can wait another day. Ahh, music is fun. I feel more chipper, which is always exciting.

2 comments:

Steph said...

You were bit by a pincher bug?? EWW! and sad. Maybe you should be a marine bilogist :) no. Here's an idea I like even better: UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHER FOR NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC. Then you can see cute water animals AND be an artsy photographer and live somewhere cool like Hawaii! hee hee. You should come camping with Jon and I sometime. Just the 3 of us. You would like it. We're pretty clean campers...well I am. Jon likes to walk barefoot in the dirt. but anyways, the campgrounds we go to are really nice and you can shower everyday in nice bathrooms and the toilets all flush :D

lilbailey said...

ooo! maybe clean camping would be fun. and jon walks barefoot in the dirt? he really is a dork. haha, im not a very good swimmer and i realized after watching 4 hours of titanic i think i might be afraid of drowning. but i definatly wouldn't mind living in hawaii :D i heard its beautiful and that's an understatement. and sorry i didn't realize you commented on my blog sooner :)