Sunday, February 1, 2009

Life and Warpaint

I'm not sure what to write, but I want to write something. School is good, but I've got to get up on homework here and now (no repeat of last term, it was oh so bad). Eating some Mexican food Sister Beddes brought over. I'm so sick of forcing myself to eat the meat (tonight chicken) that people bring over. Hello beans and cheese sidedish, you are my friend. I don't want to starve, so I'll eat it and I'm not ungrateful for the food. New Goal: in desperate need of a Vegetarian Cookbook. And I mean now.
On a happier note, um, life's is really good. And I'm starting to realize how blessed I actually am, It's just easy to find the little nit picky flaws in life, and to blog complain. No worries though, Michelle is a happy camper. And seeing life for what it really is.
P.S. Warpaint posted a blog, saying the EP will be avaiable for us "beautiful people" online in 4-6 weeks. All I want now is a shirt to become avaiable as well, and I will be overjoyed like to no other. To the cosmos and back.

No comments: