Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Clothes Delema

So here are a few georgous dresses from the Spring 2007 BCBG Collection.






And a top I think looks very similar to the White Dress number 1, from Alloy.



Anyone know any similar styles/ripoffs of this kind or anything? Also your opinion...are you as infatuated with it as I?

P.S. I'm currently revamping my wardrobe, so I've been on a major clothes hunt of flowy/hippie dresses. I found the cute T strap shoes at Overstock, for a price decent for designer shoes, but they're leather, and I can't stand that, my heart breaks a little.

3 comments:

Steph said...

haha I like you hippyishness. The top dress and the purple one are the cutest :) the blue see through one is a little too baggy... it doesn't flatter your shape. But just remember, no clothes buying for the next few months because COLDPLAY!!!!

lilbailey said...

No fear, I've got Coldplay down! (this amazing reality hasn't hit me yet, but oh my gosh, though, we're gonna see Coldplay!) And I'm returning the white-ish flowy dress cause I just don't like it, changed my mind (so that will give me more money). For starters though, I'll get the turquoise dress I showed you.

Carlson said...

you should try shopping at forever 21 or charlotte russe. they have totally cute clothes, trendy and in style but very reasonable. I get a lot of my things there and in a year or two, when they're out of style, I don't care because they were so inexpensive. Let me know if you ever want to go shopping!